You start work on that menu you know

lundi 27 octobre 2014

You start work on that menu you know your apt here Duran you know anyone else come in take BeautyLabs that away John I look like squirrel you guys you see me over here grabbing this is how this whole showsgonna be something any talk mines is going to have like a big cheese the food a dash right well job back I'm I could not listen so this is like what it does is kale soup with tie and sausage right yeah I would Yahweh start out by saying it's an Italian sausage soup a you know how I like a version: up Italian Wedding soup new I'm but then we beat it up with some garbanzo beans an extra protein N and our and kale against brought the soup but its Karla spice from the sausage great with beer yeah watching like this wouldn't you have to ask a question.

For The Discuss, Join Us At====>> http://ift.tt/1wuiVTi





You start work on that menu you know

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire