pain in opposite foot after bunion surgery

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

I had bunion surgery on my right foot in July 2012. The doctor told me that I also needed to have the second toe shortened (because of a callus on the ball of my foot), the fourth toe a callus removed and a prosthetic put in to make it stay straight, callus removed from the small toe and he said that I also had a bunion by the small toe that needed to be removed. He did all of these. I now (after two years) only have pain in that foot when I remove my shoes and walk bare foot. its like I am walking/limping on something that is around the ball of my foot area. It is swollen and there is a knot at the base of my second toe.



Now that the right foot has healed, when I am wearing any kind of shoe, the two middle toes ON THE LEFT FOOT feel like they are being crushed or broken so badly that I have to stop and take my shoe off. This foot had the bunion removed several years ago - no problems, but I still have the callus on the ball of the foot.



I am wondering why the right foot surgery would effect my left foot and the middle toes. The doctor has taken xrays on both feet and says that there is nothing wrong.





pain in opposite foot after bunion surgery

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire