My Ankle Sprain from Hell

mardi 28 octobre 2014

About 6 months ago i began playing indoor soccer. I was in training to be ready for pre-season because i was supposed to be leaving to mexico to play professional soccer. Then it happened. I was playing soccer and when i turned my body my ankle got stuck in the grass and i heard a huge pop. I immediately substituted from the game and added ice. Since then i've done alot of PT excercises and always kept up with R.I.C.E but here i am six months later with a pain to walk. I can play sports now but the next day i have a really sharp pain in my ankle. It used to get really swollen after attempting to run on it but i don't know what to do anymore. I've taken breaks of 2 months at a time and i see no results as a matter of fact it starts hurting more if i stop doing what i do. please help





My Ankle Sprain from Hell

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire