Evening talking theology whatever

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Evening talking theology whatever I noticed over in corner others Muslim lady sitting on the ground with the box in front over and there's a slight out there by I it wasn’t Germans to partner in anyways a and if Rhino said you know he fearful put money in the box I don’t know but I got pressure fb1-test about hurt us poster go put some Euros money in that box beers up there with these guys and they don't know me that well and so I I’m you think gosh they might think I'm trying to impress them be super spiritual unloaded money you know you can do it I would do it and you know I got in my head about it and on we just made a joke about this guy he bought some fancy boots and we're talking with them saying conserve you give that money to poor and that was that he might think you're serious about that miss McKenna indicting him in and yup so now we're about 20 seconds down the road still walking as I'm in.



http://ift.tt/1wegXHJ





Evening talking theology whatever

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire