Bow you Kick starter and kind

mardi 28 octobre 2014

Bow you Kick starter and kind of what do you say the responses should be when all the Sun somebody says hey I miss manage the money you folks gave me and bomber her and what are your thoughts on that’ll well me personally if I give a guy 50 100 bucks or whatever I Elite Test 360 know being in the game industry networking and games for I know video games are insanely hard work there're very hard to do arm anytime I'm impress any time again even ships is amazing way it is just there is a tunnel worked on a people a lot of you know cooks in the kitchen also succeeds it's very impressive Medusa I understand it's very risky to like when I go to Kick starter actually start I usually kick-start staff I'll that I know all II guess you like I know they’ll get developed but to me personally it I don’t mind if they don't I mean it's like to me I'm awning someone’s temps to make something and I think that the confusion with Pixar Cars as people look at is like a pre-order system or place them on their pre-order it's like well you're not doing.



http://ift.tt/ZUXjnr





Bow you Kick starter and kind

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire