Escape artist. Need inexpensive gps adivice

lundi 27 octobre 2014

Ok i have an escape artist. She has escaped my back yard twice in the last 3 months. I have a 6 ft wooden fence. Along this fence on the inside part of it is next to concrete. Between the concrete and the fence has to be a 8 in wide of dirt for drainage. She dug out that way the first time. I dug it up and put chicken wire in the dirt and some concrete 1.5 in thick slabs on the wire then covered with dirt. The other portion along the fence is grass. Well she dug up the grass and under the fence she went. So now i need to do the same. As of now i have no choice but to leave her in a crate when i'm out. Has anyone used or can anyone suggest a tracker so if she gets out i can either by phone app or handheld device pinpoint her? I was lucky both times that i found her. Neighbor help me look for her and he found her messing with some cats. The second time she was found by a neighbor but was after i went looking for her and let people know i was looking for my lost dog. She is chipped and up to date on all shots. My fear is that someone will pick her up and use her as a dog fighting practice dog. It happens here enough to be worried. Thanks for any help.





Escape artist. Need inexpensive gps adivice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire