Calling system command from Mirth

mardi 28 octobre 2014

Hi Guys,

I am using Mirth3.0. I am having a requirement to check the database lock before performing any operations on the database through mirth. This can only be achieved by the system command. How I can get the system command results in mirth. As of now, I have tried the following:

var proc=java.lang.Runtime.getRuntime().exec("ls"); //say ls is command to know the database lock status

logger.debug(proc);

var stdin = proc.getInputStream();

logger.debug(stdin);

var isr = new InputStreamReader(stdin);

logger.debug(isr);

var br = new BufferedReader(isr);

var temp=br.readLine();

logger.debug(temp);



From all of the loggers above I am getting the object values like for example:

java.lang.UNIXProcess@3fd49dca

java.lang.UNIXProcess$ProcessPipeInputStream@1c1b4 5b4

etc





Calling system command from Mirth

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire