Ramifications of Disabling: Process HL7 ACK to a TCP Destination

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Mirth Version: 3.0.3

Data type: HL7 V2.X

Use Destination TCP

QUEUE Message: Attempt First

Transmission Mode: MLLP

Use MLLPV2: NO

Process HL7 ACK: Yes

Send Timeout:5k

Response Timeout:5k



I have a channel sending to a TCP Destination. I have noticed if i set "Process HL7 ACK" to NO. Messages processed at lightning speed and my queue clears up. If i set "Process HL7 ACK" to Yes, then my queue goes up exponentially. Within a matter of 15mins i can have 2k messages(TYPE of messages: ADT/ORM) in the queue. By me saying NO to "Process HL7 ACK" what else is been affected? I mean, i understand what mirth is saying when i set Process HL7 ACK to NO. What else is been affected as a result. I'm not understanding how come there's such huge difference.





Ramifications of Disabling: Process HL7 ACK to a TCP Destination

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire