Web Service Sender (Modifying EndPoint) Emergency

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Hello I am communicating with a vendor who uses a Soap Web Service for communication as Request and Response. I have the wsdl url, this pulls back all of the necessary information (data definations), this includes the service the Soap Action and the Port URLs. The problem thats occurring every time I try to send a message it trys to communicate with the server and returns an error connection refused. Now I tested this same WSDL utilizing Soap U.I., and I was able to to replicate the same error message and correct this. The endpoint in the SOAP U.I. was set to local host and I changed the end point to point to the WSDL url (problem resolve in SOAP U.I.). Summary of question, is there anyway in Mirth to modify a web service (soap) ENDPOINT? It seems the default ENDPOINT is assigned to localhost which needs to change, any help greatly appreciated





Web Service Sender (Modifying EndPoint) Emergency

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire