Hamilton now racing for the phone tag team is one

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Hamilton now racing for the phone tag team is one of Armstrong's biggest challengers at that same Tour defiance as a favorite when Tyler has experience he has the knowledge that he had a big fb1-test year last year want to stay on the right side up the Lance Armstrong can't I knew once I got no answer fence he wagons make my lifetime Hamilton says that after a pre-tour race he is called in for questioning by me International Cycling Union UCI about a suspect drug test headband are kind of put on notice by theca buddy had some unusual results he is shocked to hear from another cyclist Armstrong confidante Floyd Landis it was Armstrong himself who ratted out Hamilton to the UCI my ancestors kind of work sensabaugh now you won't above turning in you know ex-teammates rivals went to the purposes it's a scare but Hamilton has told motto worry and to keep bracing me it's not just the competition .

http://ift.tt/1wegXHJ





Hamilton now racing for the phone tag team is one

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire