Would I damage the man who included me in invitation letter if I applied for Humanita

dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Hi

A CO-worker had sent invitation letter to my father to attend a yearly meeting in NY since he is a GM in a multinational company, and he included our all family (5 members) on that invitation letter, the visa had been approved easily because of that invitation letter and my father salary and some other things.

I'm a 21 years old and I want to apply for refuge since I'm a Yemeni citizen and it's so unsafe there and I had a special case.

What I want to know, would the man who sent us the invitation letter get damaged by my refuge request since I obtained the B2 visa using his invitation letter.

Best Regards


Would I damage the man who included me in invitation letter if I applied for Humanita

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire