Laundry supertub... Washing Machine Supply won't flow?

mardi 28 juillet 2015

Hi there, I recently unhooked my washing machine to replace the floor in the laundry. I have a Robinhood Supertub. I turned off the taps to the washing machine supply and unscrewed the hoses. Everything was working fine when I did this. Now I am trying to reconnect it, the water supply to the washing machine now doesn't want to flow. The tap/mixer for the tub itself works fine, both hot and cold, but nothing comes out of the washing machine hoses?? Is there some sort of safety valve in the tap that has been triggered. An air lock?? It seems like it could be something really basic that Im not doing. (Something maybe worth noting, is that the washing machine taps only turn about a half turn either way, whereas the tub taps unscrew quite a few times to give more flow... a special tap Im not sure about.. ) Does anyone have any ideas about this. I haven't been able to find an answer on Google. Help would be much appreciated!


Laundry supertub... Washing Machine Supply won't flow?

1 commentaires:

WhatMeWorry a dit…

Did you ever manage to figure this out? Am having the same issue with my Supertub. So strange. I also noticed that the flow coming out of the washing machine cold water tap seems to change, sometimes it's a bit faster, sometimes it is slower.

Enregistrer un commentaire