80's Jack O'Lantern Horror Movie

mardi 28 juillet 2015

Looking for a movie title I saw back in '85. It was about a single or multiple Jack O'Lanterns that hypnotize it's host into wearing it over their head. Once they wear it, the host dies and insects and reptiles exit out of the eyes, nose and mouth. One scene a beautiful lady is in front of a mirror putting on makeup when one of these snakes sneaks under the door, and enters her body via her foot. She very rabidly starts to age, then her head explodes, the camera zoom's into the stump of her neck when a large snake jumps towards the camera. I saw this when I was 8 and it terrified me half to death, and I have loved horror movies ever since. Does anyone remember the name of this movie?


80's Jack O'Lantern Horror Movie

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire