Wanting to conceive Twins

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

I am a Mother of 2 - although my firstborn Son, died last year in October at 14 months old and then in December I gave birth to my Daughter, who is now 7 months old. I am exclusively breastfeeding, and wanting to try for another baby - but the thing is, I really want to have twins. I have read a lot about how to get pregnant naturally with twins, but I feel like it won't happen for me. Are you able to give me some advice on how I can go about this? After losing my Son, I want another boy - but preferably twins. It sounds selfish of me, but it's something that I really want.
I'm too scared to try any Fertility drugs or treatment as I am exclusively breastfeeding my 7month old baby.

#really.wanting.twins


Wanting to conceive Twins

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire