I think my mom loves her boyfriend more than me

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

I am 12. My mom moved to Alaska 5 months ago and we got to see her about 2 months ago. She moved there so she could be with her boyfriend. After we got there she asked if we want to live with her. I really didn't want to but I also did not want to hurt her feelings so I said sure. That was about one month ago. Just recently I told her I don't want to live here. I asked her if she could move back with me because I missed her so much when she was gone. But she doesn't want to move back with me. I think it's because of her boyfriend. I am in a deep depression because I think she loves him more than me. Please help I really need advise. I try to talk to her about it but she always says, 'I love you but, I love him to." I suffer from depression and take medication for it and right now it just seems like nothing helps. Please help me.


I think my mom loves her boyfriend more than me

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire