How Do I Solve these Blue Screen Errors

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Hello,
Windows 8.1 64 bit is my OS.

I have received the following blue screen errors the past few days

  • Bad_pool_header
  • driver_corrupted_pool
  • page_fault_in_nonpaged_area(WiseTDIFw64.sys)


  • driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal(afd.sys)

I had been using Panda free antivirus but it blocked my internet connection so I switched to avast free. Is it possible that is the reason I have been getting the blue screens? If so how do I know if this caused the blue screens? I did a scan with avast and it did not find any viruses or malware. Malwarebytes scan found no detected objects.
If that is not the reason what else is the cause of the issue? If it is a driver issue how do I check? Is it safe to replace a driver if needed?
According to drive booster these are the current drivers needing updates.




If any of the above is not the issue what is the issue and how do I resolve the issue?
Thanks for your help.
Attached Images
 


How Do I Solve these Blue Screen Errors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire