Pregnant or not?

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Hi, I am taking birth control pills and have been since February. I've never missed a day never since I started I have never missed any days.My period is regular and comes on time. But I am very worried, me and my boyfriend had sex on sometime in July I'm not sure what date, but I was on the pill my period came on on Saturday July 18th and it always comes on Saturday. But when it ended on Thursday, I forgot to take my pill on time that day, but when I got home I took it right away. I'm supposed to take it between the hours of 6:30am and 9:00am on the same day everyday. I got home and took it around 2:15 that same day. But I am very worried. If you don't mind giving me answers. Please help


Pregnant or not?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire