Battery Charge

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

I'm currently doing some research into how firefly hybrid generators can save fuel emissions. I'm currently trying to calculate how exactly they charge using some simple calculations. The technical data sheet ((http://ift.tt/1KDQxb7) pages 10,11 ) says it has a charge time of 7.5 hours, however it states this for units of various sizes with varying accompanying generator sizes, therefore I don't understand how this can be true.

In essence I'm building a rough idea of an expected load throughout the day a generator would be put under, and I'm trying to calculate when required how the firefly would charge when the generator is charging the firefly and also supporting the load upon it.

Does anybody know how to do this?


Battery Charge

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire