Thoughts and Questions about Relationship with my younger sister?

mardi 28 juillet 2015

So, this all started about 2 years ago, and a lot has happened, so please bear with me.


Before I get into the main topic, let me give you a bit of a backstory. I was born to 2 teen parents, both being 17 at the time. As you might expect, they didn't know what they were doing, and after 2 years put me into an orphanage. I'm not sure why, but I never left that orphanage. I mean, I was a decent looking kid, and the care takers taught us about respect starting at an early age, so I was very well behaved. Bad luck I guess.


When I turned 15, I started working 2 part time jobs, wanting to buy an apartment when I was 16. That goal came true, and after saying goodbye to this place I used to call home, I left the orphanage.


For the next 5 years, my life was fairly normal. I continued to work as much as I can, saving most of my money, all while finishing up high school. After high school, I enrolled in college, but after the first semester I dropped out, realizing that college life was not for me.


However, my life was changed forever when I got a call one evening while I was watching a movie. A woman on the phone asked me if my name was Isaac Carter, to which I replied yes. Now, as I found out, 3 years after my parents put me in the orphanage, they had another kid. A beautiful girl named Samantha.


Having learned a lot from last time, when they had her, they knew what to do. They raised her until shortly after she turned 16, when both met their death from a head on collision from a drunk driver in a semi, killing them both. Without a home, child services tried to locate members of her family who would take her in. However, her only relatives were her grandparents on her fathers side, both of which were in a elderly folks home. So when they found out that I was her only living adult relative, they contacted me before sending her off to an orphanage.

Now, hearing what had happened, I could not have just said no. I had an apartment with plenty of room, enough money to support us both, plenty experience of taking care of kids (Babysitting/Helping out at the orphanage) and honestly no reason to decline. A few days later, some people from child services came by to check out my apartment and make sure that I could support her.

From the first moment I saw her, I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the entire world. She had waist length blonde hair, was quite skinny, stood at around 5'2", and had these amazing blue eyes, a feature we had both gotten from out mother. However, when she first saw me, she was more than a little nervous. In contrast to her slim, petite frame, I was a much larger guy. Standing at around 6'3", I was muscular, had messy jet black hair that extended just past my shoulders, and as said before, piercing blue eyes.

After meeting up at the child care building she was staying a few times a week for 3 weeks, we got to know each other, and she decided that she wanted to come live with me. From the initial call until the day I took her to her new home, it took about a month, and she was happy to live with her "Lost lost big brother" as she nicknamed me. The first few weeks were tough, she didn't want to be in school, which I totally understood given the circumstances, and she rarely talked, spending most of her time in her room.

As the days went by, we eventually got closer to each other, and basically became each others best friends by the end of the second month. By the end of the first year, we were nearly inseparable. Living with my sister also revealed a new emotion to me.

Love.

In all my years of life until she came to me, I had never loved, nor felt the love of another human being. I was a loner throughout my school career, not dating very much and mostly keeping to myself, as no one wanted to hand out with the kid who lived in an orphanage for 14 years, or the guy who has lived on his own since he turned 16. The closest thing I had ever felt that was close to love was the pity compassion from the caretakers at the orphanage.

This new feeling overwhelmed me, and I became infatuated by her. I would never yell or get angry at her, and would constantly be buying her little gifts every now and then. She was everything to me, and I never wanted to leave her side. After the first few months of her living here, I began to love her more than just a sister, although I tried my best to keep it from you.

Because of being exposed to this new feeling, my loner exterior was quickly shed, and I become an entirely different person. Within 4 months of her living with me, I had met 7 of my closest friends. Something that hadn't changed however, was my dating life. I continued to stay away from dating, this time because I didn't want to be out all the time and leave her all on her own.

Everything changed between us however, when I came home one night from a party with friends one night more than a little drunk, arriving home in nothing but a pair of jeans. And found her sleeping on the couch in nothing but her bra and panties. When I found her I decided to carry her to her bed, as the couch wasn't very comfortable. When I put her down, I stared at her for a while, admiring how beautiful she was while she slept.

Now I was not in a decent frame of mind during this time because of how drunk I was, and I just started making all the wrong decisions. I usually don't go out and party with friends, let alone get drunk, because my mind completely uncensors itself when I'm drunk and I don't like her to see me like that. Tonight however, I had more then my usual amount to drink, and wasn't capable of making decent decisions.

After admiring her for a while, I decided against better judgement that I should climb into bed with her, so that's exactly what I did. I got in behind her and wrapped my arms around her, quickly falling asleep. As you might expect it, I was awoken very early the next morning by the panicked yelp of my sister, more than alarmed as to why I was in bed with her. I try to make something up, but after a few feeble attempts, I just came clean about my feelings for her.

She went silent for a moment, then looked up at me, asking me if that what I was saying was the truth, to which I replied yes. Much to my surprise, she walked up to me and hugged me, her eyes filling with tears. As fate would have it, it turned out that over the past few months she had begun feeling the same way, but was too shy to say anything.

Relieved, we both decided to get back into bed, as it was quite early. However, we both found that sleep wasn't an option, as we were both so full of emotion. We laid there in bed for a while, slowly caressing one another. Eventually, caressing turning into kissing, and in the end we both lost our virginity to one another in a blaze of passion.

We have never looked back since then, and our relationship has only grown stronger. We have had to hide our love for each other from our friends for the past year, but we couldn't be happier, we love each other more than anything in the world. In fact, just recently we have found out that she has fallen pregnant, but unlike what our parents did to me, we will be keeping this one and raising it together.


So I know most of you probably think this is fake, and you have good reason too, after all this kind of stuff doesn't usually happen in your average day to day life now does it.

Now for those of you who do believe me, what is your opinion on our relationship/do you have any questions about us?


Thoughts and Questions about Relationship with my younger sister?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire