I want to be a foster child

mardi 28 juillet 2015

Well it's kind of stupid actually. I'm just fine, kind of. Yeah there have been A BUNCH of days where me and my family don't get along, and they replaced me with two other foster kids. There are days that left scars and bruises but nothing so serious to call CPS or tell a counselor or anything. Nothing serious. Everything is fine. But my parents have some things I just can't deal with. First of all, in a grown teenager, and my parents still won't get me a phone. I have no friends to text! Who will I be calling? Second of all, I know everyone thinks that our sub genre has been extinct, but I am into some of the 'darker' forms of life. But I don't completely submerge myself in death comics and sinister things. Whenever I pick out clothing, I always ask for something black and my mother says 'stop trying to be gothic'. But I'm not. Being in love with fashion like I am, I know, black goes with everything. I'm not going to go up in school with khaki pants or green pants that don't go with anything. My mom always thinks in into sinister and gothic things when I'm just being myself. I don't like being categorized into sub genres. Anyway, I want parents who don't put me down all the time. My mom calls me fat all the time, compares me to other people, and calls me stupid. She yells non stop about how much she wants me tone the perfect kid. Whell, news flash, no ones perfect. My dad always finds the solution to things by yelling and hitting and he's always sticking up for the other kids in the house. I was a good kid once upon a time. Until I was replaced and now I'm the middle child. I want to be in a family that has no other kids, just a mom, and someone who lets me be like every other normal kid. I've wanted to be in dance for forever, but my mom says I'm too fat and I can't amount to something like that. I want a single mother who will let me start hobbies, get an iPod, let me shop at Hot Topic if I wanted to and not criticize me for who I am. I know I've left out a bunch because my mind is a sponge right now, but I really want to have that perfect foster mother. Will the police take me just because I want a new parent? Will they let me say what I want my family to be like? I want to know those things. And another thing that has nothing to do with the question. Why couldn't I have had Ronnie Radke as my father? F you Willow Grace.


I want to be a foster child

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire