Can't get ex-boyfriend to sign title to demolished car

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

I was involved in a head on collision. The insurance company needs signed documents before they can release the insurance check. At the time of purchase, I was living with (ex-boyfriend now) someone and put the car in his name also. The payment and car insurance has always been deducted from my personal checking account. The car was paid off about six months ago. He has never had any interest in the car. It has been in my possession always. The insurance company requires both our signatures, notarized. I have tried contacting him and he will not return my calls. So, in the meantime I have no car and can't finish business with the insurance company. How can I get him to sign the title? And,
Will he be entitled to 50%, even though he invested nothing at all in the car?
This is a Maine title.


Can't get ex-boyfriend to sign title to demolished car

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire