Can an employer withdraw my offer due to reference being handwritten and not detailed

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Hello,

I have had a job offer withdrawn, I have received the reason and it is due to my reference being handwritten and not detailed enough.

I have a copy of the reference and while it has been handwritten there is nothing negative in the reference and they have answered all questions on the form.

I would have expected that they give me a chance to provide another reference or get a more detailed reference but instead without prior warning they have withdrawn the offer which leaves me without a job and having already handed my notice period in.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks


Can an employer withdraw my offer due to reference being handwritten and not detailed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire