Is he interested in me?kindly tell me your views/opinion.

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

There’s this guy in my college. He is a popular guy in our college. He was my classmate during 2nd semester. He at times just sees me directly in the eyes. Like sometimes when I meet him suddenly he will look directly at me. I always just see him and look away. Is he looking at me because I’m indifferent to him or is he interested in me? If he is interested in me why hasn’t he initiated any conversation with me so far? He also had a girlfriend last semester but still I have seen him looking at me. They are not together now.
Lately when I see him somewhere unexpectedly I feel a tightness in my chest for just a few seconds.what does this mean?kindly help me because I have never experienced this before.


Is he interested in me?kindly tell me your views/opinion.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire