Teenage pregnancy

lundi 27 juillet 2015

I left to California this summer to meet my boyfriend of 2 years, we've been dating online. A couples days later after I arrived he took me on a magical date and we decided to have sex, it was my first time, he ejaculated outside of me, but I haven't gotten my period. We only had intercourse once on the that same day we met. I had my period on the 21st of June, it's now July 27 and I haven't gotten my period. My breast kind of hurt but just the nipple, I have cramps, and after meals I'm nacious, I'm very scared to be pregnant because he told me he didn't want the baby. After I got back to Dallas we decided that long distance wasn't going to be oir thing anymore, I've just been stressing so much. I have enough problems that a baby is just driving me to think about suicide. Please let me know some advice anf your experiences. I can't rely on any family members, I'm only 15..


Teenage pregnancy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire