Symmons Temptrol diverter has no flow on shower setting

mardi 28 juillet 2015

I have a Symmons Temptrol model A if the online pictures are correct. (Tricorner handle and diverter lever below it.)

I get full flow to the tub with the diverter to the left. When I move it to the right for shower, it is a gamble whether I will get any flow from the shower at all. I often have to go back to full tub several times before I hit the 'sweet spot' to get flow from the shower and once set, the flow can stop without any additional contact. (Usually when I have soap on my face.) If I move the diverter all the way right, there will be no flow at all. When I do get flow, it seems to be quite a bit less than what comes out of the tub faucet.

There are no leaks. I have a Moen shower sprayer on flexible hose for a shower head.

What can I replace to get the shower to work reliably and with more force?


Symmons Temptrol diverter has no flow on shower setting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire