Break up advice

dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Long story short I dated somebody for almost 6 years and throughout our relationship I caught him talking to other girls behind my back but I was stupid and stayed I love him so much that after I caught him the last time a few weeks ago I was willing to try again. After a week of trying he said he'd rather take a break. He doesn't try to contact me at all, if we only talk it's because of me and he says that he enjoys being single for once and that he isn't looking for anybody he just wants to enjoy this single life. I started no contact the other day but I'm wondering if I should let him know that I want to close the door completely because he says we may get together later in life maybe. I don't want to move on with somebody else and risk him coming back and ruining it so what should I do?


Break up advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire