Using MDHT in Mirth Connect: eInstance error?

mardi 30 septembre 2014

I'm trying to process CCDA messages via the open source version of Mirth Connect. I'm running Mirth Connect Server 3.0.3.7171 on Mac OS X 10.9.4 with Java version 1.8.0_20.



Seems like the best way to do this is with MDHT, but I cannot get the channel to deploy, even after following clear instructions in the attached blog post.



(I also tried BlueButton.js but I couldn't get that to work either.)



The error I'm getting when I try to start the channel is:




Code:



TypeError: Cannot call property eClass in object [JavaPackage org.openhealthtools.mdht.uml.cda.ccd.CCDPackage.eINSTANCE]. It is not a function, it is "object"


Has anyone seen and overcome this problem? Is anyone processing CCDA messages in this way via Mirth? I'd love to get any tips possible, and if anyone can mentor me a little with Mirth and MDHT I will gladly pay you.



Or if anyone out there thinks BlueButton.js is a better way to go in Mirth, I'm all ears.




Attached Files





File Type: pdf MDHT_Runtimes_Mirth_CCD.pdf (471.6 KB)







Using MDHT in Mirth Connect: eInstance error?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire