Kitty Dilema HELP?

mardi 30 septembre 2014

hello, everyone.

I hope someone reads this and is able to give me some good advice. Here goes. I have been living in Malaysia for the last 2 years. When I arrived to my new home one morning I woke to the sound of kittens crying outside my front door. I fed them day after day. one of them started to live inside my house. Both were raised inside from kittens until about one year old, they go outside and love it. Both are properly neutered and vaccinated and current with all jabs by vet and Microchip. Both are very friendly playful but shy with strangers. Now the cats are grown and I can not take them with me back to the states. Is there a place in Malaysia where they can live a long peaceful life here? question can they be adopted? Thank you so much for your help.





Kitty Dilema HELP?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire