Set re-try interval when re-routing message

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

I have a channel with 2 destinations. The first one performs a connectivity check to the web service. Based on the result, if it's successful the second destination will then send data to it. However, if it fails I'm having the message routed back to the channel to try again. Is it possible to set an interval value so that messages wait a pre-determined time before attempting to send again? This can either be before or after I route the message.



I figured I could set up the channel to make use of queues, but trying to avoid that for a couple reasons. One of those being that the postprocessor only executes on the first attempt.





Set re-try interval when re-routing message

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire