Fell, hurt myself, all cured, except left foot.

mardi 30 septembre 2014

Greetings,



1st post. Background: fell asleep with my left foot under right leg on 9/11/14. Stood up and left foot asleep. Fell bruising left arm, bruising left ribs, and bruising left foot. Foot bruises were black and purple. On 9/14/14, went to emergency care center. Had multiple x-rays done of injured regions. X-rays showed nothing. Ribs and arms healed, bruises gone. Left foot still has bruises. Can't put weight on front of foot. The top of my left foot and underneath my toe area hurts when bearing weight. I am worried that I may have fractures in my foot that X-rays did not pick up. Is this common?



Thank you,



Eddie Jones





Fell, hurt myself, all cured, except left foot.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire