Hi, my name is Tommy.

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Hi, my name is Tommy. I am 6 years old. I am a mongrel mixed.

When I was a little puppy, my owner came to SPCA and adopted me from there. It was love at first sight. I have a wonderful family and my life have never been better. The rest is history.



I have been through all the required vaccinations and dewormed.



I love my family very much, and so do they. I am an excellent guard of the house. I do not want any intruder to cause any harm to my family and so I take my job very seriously. I can be very loving but at the same time, I can be very ferocious as well.



But alas, my family will be migrating to another country soon. Sadly, with a heavy heart, the circumstance is that I have to be left behind. My present owner has served me well but it is time for me to move on to a new family.



"Will someone please adopt this poor little me?"



I can be contacted at 012-2015198 (Andy). My owner will answer all inquiries about me.





Hi, my name is Tommy.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire