custom web service issue on 3.0.3

mardi 30 septembre 2014

All,



This is the first time I am working with inbound web services. I am trying to implement a web service listener on Mirth Connect 3.0.3 on a V1000 appliance. I extended the Mirth Connect's basic AcceptMessage class and created the CustomAcceptMessage Class.



The inbound SOAP envelope has the data in base-64. The custom jar (included in this thread) is able to decode the base-64 and display the HL7 message but I am not able to route the response to the Destination channel.



PROVIDER using SOAP --> crisp_test_ws --> Destination channel



I am including a MS word document (CustomWebService_Sep30.doc) that has more detail on what I am seeing.







Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks




Attached Files













File Type: jar CustomAcceptMessage.jar (5.6 KB)
File Type: xml crisp_test_ws.xml (18.1 KB)
File Type: doc CustomWebService_Sep30.doc (239.0 KB)







custom web service issue on 3.0.3

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire