Connect 3.0.3 with SQL Server 2005 using Windows Authentication

vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Hi,



I am trying to connect Mirth using Windows Authentication. I am able to connect using Mixed mode and a local SQL user with the default string:



jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:1433/mirthdb



Username and pwd = local user created inside SQL Server and owner of the DB.



Then I swap to Windows Authentication, change the owner to a computer local user, but I get the following error:



ERROR 2014-09-26 10:59:02,918 [Thread-1] com.mirth.connect.server.Mirth: Error establishing connection to database, aborting startup. Login failed for user 'EBService'.



Even I try to add integratedSecurity=true to the string but with the same result.

jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:1433/mirthdb;integratedSecurity=true



As a username I tried also to add computer name, since the EBService is a local user



Username: computername\EBService



Any idea?



Regards,



Daniel





Connect 3.0.3 with SQL Server 2005 using Windows Authentication

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire