Fallen arches? Please help.

vendredi 26 septembre 2014

I am twelve years old and from the UK.

During a sponsored walk with my school I felt a sort of burning towards the side of my arch. However this was less than a kilometre in and I was wearing walking boots. It was extremely sore and persisted for a good half or so of the ten miles we walked. However a few days later on a mile long walk it came back. Except worse and spreading towards my heel.

On the way back the pain started about fifty or so metres in. Graduating to that same burning feeling.

I told my mum when I got back and she said that maybe I have fallen arches. My everyday shoe is either sheepskin boots or flats. So she thought that perhaps switching to a more supportive shoe provoked the pain. I googled it and read a few threads on this forum and I think I have flexible flatfeet. As when I stand my feet are more or less flat against the ground but when I stand on my toes, a slight arch appears.

Does anyone know if these symptoms could mean something else?





Fallen arches? Please help.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire