Foot Pain weeks after kicking a wall

samedi 27 septembre 2014

Stupidly I kicked a wall with the ball of my foot in anger about 8 - 10 weeks ago. The day I did it, my foot became a little bit swollen and ached a lot that I couldn't really walk around, and I could hardly move it. But I stupidly did nothing but rest it. Now it still aches around the top of the ankle as well as the ball of my foot. I get a tingly sensation every so often and find being on my feet at work hard to handle. I'm really unsure as to what it could be. Any clues could help. Also, is it too late to see a doc and possibly get an X Ray? I've had it in the back of my mind that I have done something more serious than what I first thought, but on the other hand, I don't want to see a doc over nothing. Friendly help please :)





Foot Pain weeks after kicking a wall

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire