Took one in the rear today

lundi 29 septembre 2014

Dumb bitch was texting when traffic stopped on the freeway according to a witness. She crossed 2 lanes at about 45 mph and clipped the left rear end of my rig. Filleted her Altima like a salmon from the bumper to the rear passenger door. All I saw was her headlight shoot over the lane next to me followed by her fender. Broke her wheel too :vib:



Good news, she it me in the best possible location where the I beam meets the ramp door, looks messy but quite fixable upon initial inspection. Towed like normal home. Any regular 5th wheel would have been totaled.



Bad news is the ramp won't open, damaged the hinge and looks like the ramp may be cracked as well. Will know more after I get it to the shop this week.



May just fuck up Vets day for me.:bs:





Took one in the rear today

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire