Trying to conceive after depo shot!

lundi 3 août 2015

I'm 18 years old and have a 2 year old daughter. I got my last depo shot on January 9th, then got my period May 30th but it was brownish. Two weeks later I ovulated and had unprotected as we are trying to conceive. My period came over 5 weeks late on July 12, and I have been bleeding since. The first couple weeks it was kind of heavy and blood clots but I don't think it was enough for a miscarriage. The past 3 days I've only been spotting. The first couple weeks I experienced fatigue, breast tenderness, anxiety, nausea, Weight gain, diarrhea, and frequent urination. I've done some research and came across ectopic and chemical pregnancy, miscarriage, or I just may be pregnant! Hopefully the latter! Thank you in advance!


Trying to conceive after depo shot!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire