My mother's entry permit expired. I am an American citizen

dimanche 2 août 2015

About 18 months ago and after living in Europe and Caribbean I moved back to the USA and brought my mother along. For economical issues I couldn't apply for resident status and her entry permit has expired (about 1 year ago). She has a valid visa.

Now I am working in Asia and my family is innate USA. I am not sure we are moving here definitively yet but like to bring her over for a vacation.

We we are afraid that if she travel she may not be able to travel back to the USA, and we are not sure if we should apply for the residence before we move if we decide to do so...

I would like like to have her traveling in 3 weeks.

Please advise


My mother's entry permit expired. I am an American citizen

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire