Friends with benefits

lundi 3 août 2015

So this might be kind of long, and I apologize for that. Basically I'm trying to figure out if my friend with benefits has feelings for me without asking and messing up the situation that we currently have. Here's the backstory...

He and I met about 4 months ago on a dating site. After we met and talked for awhile, he admitted to me that he was married. He claimed that they would be divorced soon, but they still currently lives together. Against my better judgement I started hooking up with him. He told me upfront that he didn't want anything serious and was just wanting to have fun since his wife was the only person he had ever been with. After some time our relationship grew into a true friendship. We hung out with each other all day for our birthdays and have gone to do things (outside of the bedroom) numerous times. He did end up getting divorced 2 weeks ago.

He he and I get along really well. He seems to at the very least genuinely care about me. I'm there for him on a friendship level when he needs it, and visa versa. I just don't know if he wants more. The big hang up I get is he is seeing other women. Not on a regular basis like he sees me, but still seeing them and having sex with them. He tells me all about his encounters with these women. He didn't start telling me these things until I told him I encouraged him to.

On a side note, I'm terrible in relationships. I am very bad about pushing him away. When he tries to hold my hand when we are out, I will pull away. When he calls me "babe" I tell him to not call me that and stuff like that. I'm sure that I am making him feel like I don't want him in anyway more than sex and friendship, but I feel awkward acting any other way.

Any advice or observations from others would be much appreciated.


Friends with benefits

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire