Abused puppy possessive over me, desperate

lundi 3 août 2015

Three days ago I got a seven month old previously abused black lab male. He seemed to like everybody at first. Last night we noticed he is very possessive of me. His last owner was always with him, as well. He follows me everywhere (If he can), will NOT listen when another person calls for him, he even growled at my mom last night when she tried coming into bed. This is scary and sad for me. Hes been in and out of homes and I can tell he loves the environment. (Big back and front yard, woods, dog friend, spacey house) My mom says if this behavior doesn't stop we will have to move the scared, poor puppy to ANOTHER home. I spoiled him at first, not doing my research, he was rewarded when he didn't needed to be. I want to retrain him, I want his separation anxiety to go away. It breaks my heart that he is like this, hiding behind me when others call his name. So please help.. How do I get him to listen to others when called? What do I reward him for, how too and what to do? What do I do when he growls at somebody? How do I make him less possessive and realize that the family are the pack leaders? Unrelatable, but impossible to find online too; How do I teach him to come on and off furniture? Please help for I am desperate, sad, scared, and empathetic for this dog.


Abused puppy possessive over me, desperate

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire