Help! Does my crush like me?

dimanche 2 août 2015

Hey there, this is my first question, and it has been bugging me so much! Just to let you know, I'm about to go into Year 7, with good grades and all that. So please when you answer, please don't write silly things. Okay.

I have had this crush for around 2-5 weeks, and I love him so much! I just want to know a lot of things, if he likes me and all that. It's so confusing. Basically the beginning of when I started to like him was in Tennis, we were both good. And basically I had this best friend who played against him, and he was quite mean to her, saying stuff like "CHEATER!" Cause he lost, and then when he versed her again and he won and was saying stuff like "see I am better you cheat!" So then it was my go to verse him, it was around 5 mins before the end of lunch, and I lost, and he shakes my hand and after I got my water he comes give me a hug saying "At least you don't cheat.." And about a minute ago I was sticking up for my best friend!

He was the fastest boy, I was the fastest girl. I know where he lives, he lives so close to me. And I saw him one thursday night and he stole my chew it's :). Lol. Basically, it's the end of year 6 :( we both are going to different secondary schools, I had his number but when I phoned it declined straight away, and people were saying his phone broke. The last time I saw him was last Monday.. He waved at me, then I waved back in a flirty way, and he waved back and smirked... Damn, If my secondary is bad I'm moving to that school, especially cause I am very smart.

Anyway, he would say I'm in front of my best friend in football cause he wanted me in his all boy team. He jokes around with me all the time and teases me.. But obviously that's for getting attention. We both laugh at each other. And he was like to someone "Yeah, gimme your number" and people thought he was talking to me. The question is, do you think he likes me?? How could I see him again.


Help! Does my crush like me?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire