Ive been dreaming about the same boy for nearly a year!

dimanche 2 août 2015

Ok so about 2 years ago, junior year, I met this guy in my class. I didn't think much of him until he started talking to me. He seemed pretty cool. One day in class he started randomly flirting with me, grabbing me, kissing my neck etc. I thought It was so random but I liked it for some odd reason... He kept flirting with me the whole year and I started developing feelings for him. I fell so hard for him, I REALLY REALLY liked him. I started to think of how good we would look as a couple but I knew it wasn't going to happen because... he had a girlfriend. I didn't know this until a few months after started to like him. I was upset but not that upset because she lived in a different state. Then she moved and came to my school. That was when I knew nothing was going to happen between us. The funny thing is is that he continued to flirt with me. Maybe he didn't consider it as flirting but I did because I really liked him. Senior year I got over him. We actually became a little bit closer that year. I actually went over his house with my friends one time. I told him I used to like him just to get that off my chest. Long story short I keep dreaming about him. I would dream about him when I liked him and the dreams kept coming even after I got over him. Im in college now and to this day I still dream about him. I just had a dream about him today. We were kissing. Another dream I had about him I ran towards him and jumped on him to congratulate him on winning his football game. He actually played football in high school... WHY DO I KEEP DREAMING ABOUT HIM


Ive been dreaming about the same boy for nearly a year!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire