I Thought he really liked me but now I don't know?

dimanche 2 août 2015

I met this boy at a party and I thought he was really nice. He walked me home and we kissed and we could both talk to each other for ages. The next day he added me on Facebook and gave me his snapchat name. He started texting me and we talked everyday. We both had mutual friends so we ended up meeting up at concerts and nights out. He asked me out for a walk and everything went really well. I went on holidays with my friends and he was texting me while I was away but I was so busy I wasn't really replying. When I got back he was interested to know if I was with any other boys on the holiday and I told him I wasn't which was true I didn't sleep with anyone but I kissed someone. There was no rules because we were not in a relationship so I was free to do what I want. When I told him about the kiss he was fine about it because he knew we weren't together. We kept texting everyday and he surprised me and came out on one of my nights out with my college friends. I had a great night with him. My friends talked to him and told him how I liked him which I didn't know about but afterwards he sat with me and we talked about going out again. It ended well and we kissed goodbye. The next day I was expecting messages like always but he hasn't texted me all week. I texted him after the week and he replied but he is being really distant. He hasn't texted in ages. Did I do something wrong? Did he ever even like me?


I Thought he really liked me but now I don't know?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire