Facebook Liability

lundi 3 août 2015

I posted something on a friend's timeline, about how I feel about our friendship. I understand, that what you post on a public forum can be seen by others. Two people started attacking me that were on my friend's friend list. I do not know these people, and they don't know me. One of the people, apparently researched my judicial records, and proceeded to post them for others to see. None of them were crime related. I was angry, so I posted something that her friend had told me... regarding was/am now a stripper. I'm very aware that I should not have said anything back to her after me being attacked, but now she is threatening a lawsuit and states she sent the post to her lawyer. She resides in California and told my friend, "you know how the lawyers are in California" and that she had just won another lawsuit. I know for a fact that she was a stripper because my friend used to drop her off at the strip joint where she worked. I feel, she attacked and harassed me first without provacation and had no right to post that information about me. Can she sue me for this? Please don't reply that this was immature, because I already know that. It's a lesson learned. Any replies are much appreciated.


Facebook Liability

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire