WebService Error - Must extend AcceptMessage

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Hey All,





I'm attempting to create a custom web service to use as a source connector. However I'm having some difficulty getting it to work. Currently I'm trying to get the sample from the Mirth Wiki to work.



I get an error stating that my custom class must extend the AcceptMessage class, which I believe my class currently does. Excuse my lack of java knowledge, I'm a .NET developer. So to help I've attached some screenshots of what I'm working with as well as the jar file I've exported.



Thanks for the help.




Attached Images













File Type: png 000030.png (9.1 KB)
File Type: png 000033.png (31.1 KB)
File Type: png 000034.png (5.9 KB)


Attached Files





File Type: jar testService.jar (933 Bytes)







WebService Error - Must extend AcceptMessage

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire