Swollen, purple toe

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Hello, i'm 20 years old, for the past month or two, my pinkie toe on my left foot is really swollen, kinda itchy, and hurts a little when touched, it's dark red color mixed with purple/black color. it looks "sick" and very different from the rest of my toes.

When I touch it or apply some pressure, the color disappears and it turns white, then in a second or two it goes red again, and turns purple/black after a few seconds.

When I take hot showers my feet and thighs get really itchy and red, like a rash or something.

I also have random heat seneations in both my feet.

I've been reading older posts in this forum and saw many possibilities.

What could this be? if I took a picture, would it help?

thanks!





Swollen, purple toe

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire