Destination Transformer Error

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

I am new to Mirth, took it over for someone who left organization.

I have SQL experience, but no Java experience other than looking at predecessor's code in Mirth.

I am trying to set up a new ADT HL7 interface, using destination transformer. Previous feeds were for Lab results only.

I am getting the following error related to date fields: Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string. I realize in the transformer, my variable MsgDt is set to string incorrectly, what should it be?



I have also read in various places that Mirth will only allow one insert, update, delete per destination using SQL. Is that true? I can't Insert into many tables? Am I able to if / else if clauses? Do I need to use JavaScript to do multiple inserts?



I have attached an export of my channel.




Attached Files





File Type: xml ADT SJMHS Test.xml (189.5 KB)







Destination Transformer Error

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire