Just think so I'm it you when mister

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Just think so I'm it you when mister Olympian work and in when instrument beer or flex when mister you how things may have changed hi its member a free factor Monday's and I think the whole society sheeting toys how photographers today if you look in anybody the magazine and it is a natural evolution 102 six books today it's all Maximum Shred about shooting big weights you know huge muscles you saying like wide angles use to enhance it should differently before I could use like a long like a telephone Lantana to shoot everything because it makes everything a potion like the high season a little bit more compressed maybe and I E you know we use 'me might anger lance's is to make aMarmaduke super big kiss that's what's the latest fashions some the youngsters.

For The Discuss, Join Us At====>> http://ift.tt/1v7Qo9o





Just think so I'm it you when mister

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire