Desire her passion I had to be on a platform

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Desire her passion I had to be on a platform that are used to so I don't want to say the car was forced forming while Maximum Shred kind of was but the same time I knew it was time to kind move on a little bit and there are a lot of things and I’ve this is why I wanted to kill this there's a lot of things I've never spoke out before because I don't like to be that person that says if I was to go back and do it all over again I would do this your if you heard me speak before your voice heard me say things like I wouldn't change anything I would have kept it all the same cut that's what made me who I am and that's generally how I feel but at the same time no prisoner or anybody who is in strength and conditioning wants to go back and expose all their mistakes and say why did this wrong I did this wrong with this wrong but I've come a .

http://ift.tt/1v7Qo9o





Desire her passion I had to be on a platform

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire