FileReader and "fileLastModified" based filter

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Hello,



I've a channel reading in a directory (using FileReader connector) that contains thousands of DICOM files.

As expected, these DICOM files are heavy (from 20 MB to 1 GB).



In the FileReader connector, I set up a filter to getting files that are older than a defined date (let's says 30 minutes) based on the fileLastModified property.



I have search and read about these feature and it seems it first loads files before testing the fileLastModified properties.



http://ift.tt/1yE11vf



With DICOM files, it's not manageable.



Is there a way to apply such a filter prior to load theses files ?



Otherwise, I would develop a JS connector based on libs like JCIFS, but it's not IMO the best option.



Thx for your help.



PS : I use MC 3.1.1.7461





FileReader and "fileLastModified" based filter

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire